We are open for limited In-Person Worship
NOTE: These guidelines are an ongoing learning process. Last minute changes may be made on site as needed. Thank you!
We are all looking forward to fully worshiping in person, but your health and safety is our greatest concern while COVID-19 continues to be a major health threat.
We are offering a “soft” reopening in that you may join us for worship in the sanctuary, but ask for your patience as we continue to upgrade and change our technology in order to permanently provide quality simultaneous Zoom, Facebook, and live-stream from our website along with our in-person worship. Every week may be a little different!
We are continuing to follow safety guidelines, ensuring all public spaces are properly sanitized. Here are some Important Notes:
- Everyone must still wear a mask even if you are vaccinated. Although many places have lifted this guideline, we continue to ask that you wear a mask in the sanctuary at all times.
- 6-foot social distancing must be maintained at all times
- Enter the sanctuary from Grove Street. Exit through the back doors of the sanctuary onto Main Street.
- Sign in upon entering the sanctuary
- Sit in marked pews only. The pews will be clearly marked for social distancing. Only families or couples may sit together.
- Singing with masks on is permitted during worship
- Bring your own bulletin – Please print and bring your own Order of Worship, We currently are not displaying PowerPoint as we continue to work on upgrading our technology.
- No Communion – Communion as we know and love it will not be served. We are currently offering an outdoor modified communion service the last Wednesday of each month.
- No congregating or coffee hour in the church. This includes no circle time or passing of the peace. If you socialize outdoors, be aware of social distancing. Remember, not everyone is vaccinated, and even those who are may not be comfortable with hugging. Be patient with one another.
- Offerings can be left in the Offering Plate near the Main Street doors at the end of the service as you leave the sanctuary.
- Restrooms – Only the single restroom downstairs in the Social Hall via the lift or the Main Street stairs will be accessible.
If an area is blocked off, please do not enter that area!
CANCELLED: With so much uncertainty and potential risk still prevalent with Covid-19, the NPUMC Administrative Council will continue to evaluate the safety of holding community activities. All community church activities are still suspended until further notice.